Aggressive Fort Lauderdale Employment Discrimination Attorneys Protect Your Rights
Experienced attorneys fight for you
There are many laws in place to protect the rights of employees. Just a few of these are laws regarding equal pay, time off when you or a family member is sick and protection from pregnancy discrimination. Employers are prohibited from engaging in any actions unfair, unequal and illegal in the eyes of the law.
The Law Offices of Andrew Alitowski, P.A. understands how you feel when your rights have been violated by your employer or coworkers. You need an attorney who cares about your rights and fights for you. When your employer violates your rights, we help you make things right.
We help you stand up for your rights
You may be confused about what to do or about what your rights are as an employee. Being the victim of discrimination can be humiliating. We understand that recounting the details of how you have been treated by your boss or coworkers may be difficult. We treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve, guiding you through the process and responding to your questions and concerns carefully. We provide powerful and aggressive representation for the following matters:
- Race and national origin discrimination — Race or national origin discrimination is when an employer treats you unfairly due to your skin color, national origin or decent.
- Pregnancy discrimination — An employer may engage in pregnancy discrimination by refusing to promote a woman simply because she is pregnant.
- Gender discrimination — Gender discrimination by an employer involves refusing to give fair pay to employees of one gender or refusing to give equal opportunities to both genders.
- Religious discrimination — An employer engages in religious discrimination by refusing to allow an employee to exercise freedom of religion.
- Hostile work environment — The law protects employees from hostile work environments in a variety of circumstances.
- Whistleblowing — When a person brings to light a fraud being perpetrated against the government, that person may be entitled to a reward. These are known as whistleblower lawsuits.
- FMLA claims — The Family and Medical Leave Act requires certain employers to allow an employee to take time off under specific circumstances and to guarantee the same or a similar job upon return.
Experience dealing with employers
Our team has the experience adeptly to handle your employment law case. We know the tricks companies use to cover up violations, and we know what evidence to look for. We may secure a quick settlement offer from your employer to compensate you for your damages, but we are not afraid to proceed to trial to secure adequate recovery for you. We don’t back down until you get the best resolution possible in your labor and employment case.
Call our office for a free consultation
If you or a family member is the victim of employment discrimination, the Law Offices of Andrew Alitowski, P.A. is here to demand fair treatment for you. We offer legal services on a contingency-fee basis, which means you don’t pay if we don’t win your case. Call us today to schedule your free consultation at 888.275.2637 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or contact us online.